LIST OF SERVICES
- Public Guided Tours
- Guided Group Tours
- Private Group Tours
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Coach Drop Off Area
- Coach Pick Up Area
- Car Parking
- Self Guided Interpretation
- Guided Tours
- Conference Facilities
- Corporate Meeting Facilities
- Incentive Venue
- Outdoor Facilities
Airfield Estate is Dublin's only 38 acre working farm, visitor attraction, gardens, heritage and food experience.
Open all year round, Airfield Estate offers a true taste of rural Ireland in an urban location. A self-funded charitable organisation established in 1974, our mission is to provoke a curiosity about food and to trigger more conscious food choices.
During a trip to Airfield Estate, visitors get to enjoy;
- A rich heritage guided tour of Airfield House - Originally owned by the Overend family, the heritage experience details the lives of the Overend sisters, Letitia and Naomi who set up Airfield Trust.
- A real Irish working farm - We've got chickens, goats, cows, sheep and pigs to name a few. Our working farm produces meat, Jersey milk and eggs daily to Overends Kitchen.
- Over 6 acres of organic food and ornamental gardens. Not only are they stunning to look at, the gardens provide areas for relaxation and recreation as well as supplying our award winning restaurant with fresh, seasonal produce.
- Vintage cars - Our car garage is home to the Overend family collection of personal automobiles including a 1927 Rolls-Royce, an Austin Tickford and a Peugeot Quadrilette.
- Overends Kitchen – Open daily and serving a bounty of seasonal, freshly harvested produce from the fields, farm and orchards of Airfield Estate as well as from local food producers who we know and trust.
Airfield Estate is the ideal choice for leisure groups, MICE, business tourism and individuals.